Thursday, June 21, 2012

Whenever I think of you...

Happy Thursday!

Yes....we nearly made it through another work week!  I am ready for the weekend!
This Summery card puts me in the mood for a sunny, fun weekend!

I hope it does the same for you!


Stamps:
Swinging from Eureka Stamps
Whenever I think from Eureka Stamps
Paper:
Bazzill Basic Card Stock
Patterned paper has been in my stash FOREVER but I think it's from JoAnn's
Neenah white card stock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Copic Markers
Other:
Prima Mktg. flowers
Brads

I used the "Out of the box technique" for this card.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

2 comments:

  1. Love how she's swinging right out of the card! Nice colors/layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Love the stamp and the coloring!

    ReplyDelete