Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Purrr-fect Cat Stamps

Happy Thursday!

It's the last Thursday in April!  Wow this year is flying by!  Must have all ready been a lot of birthday's in my world because my stash of birthday cards is thinning out!

I made this card to throw in my stash.  This image, Large Cat Present, is perfect for birthday, Christmas, or any other gift giving occasion!  I used it on a birthday card here.


The sentiment can be found HERE.

Eureka Stamps has a bunch of cute cat images for you cat lovers out there! 

Here's a look at this same image used on a Christmas card.
For this one I used Meowy Christmas!
I colored both images with Copic Markers

Thanks for stopping by today!

Kristine

2 comments:

  1. Very cute cards. What a versatile stamp, it really can be for any occasion where you would be giving a gift, even if it's a gift of friendship. Very nice job, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so cute, nice choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete