Tuesday, March 20, 2012

As the Deer pants for the water Psalm 42:1 - Eureka and Biblical Impressions

I love this verse, I especially love it when its sung at church. My inspiration for this then was very easy. I used spring colours in the grass and card stock. Diamond White Card, Saffron Bazzill and a sheer white ribbon to hang this from my wall as inspiration.

I stamped the image in Chocolate Chip ink and ran over the image in a light fawn flex marker, it really didn't need any more than a quick brush. The image is very detailed and the stamp is so deep that there are no smudges.

The hardest thing was to line the text up straight. The text stamp can be found here http://www.biblicalstamps.com/proddetail.php?prod=31404 

and the Deer image can be found here http://www.eurekastamps.com/proddetail.php?prod=13106

I have used two different companies here Eureka and Biblical. and both tie in beautifully don't you think?? 


1 comment:

  1. That's the cutest deer ever! Usually deer stamps are cutesy.

    ReplyDelete