Saturday, October 8, 2011

Get Well Nurse

So glad you stopped by today!

Lately it seems like I've been needing get well cards for different people and different reasons.   It always seems like it goes in spurts like that so I've been working on building up my stash of get well cards again.

Here's one I made with one of my favorite QKR images,


Here's a close up look at the image.  I colored her with Copic Markers.


And...I've been trying to be better about finishing the insides of my cards while the scraps are still laying around on my table so here is the inside of my card.


Stamps:
Get Well by QKR Stampede
Nurse by QKR stampede
Paper:
Cosmo Cricket patterned paper
Bazzill Basic colored cardstock
Mohawk Bright White 80# cardstock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Copic Markers
Other:
Recollections red brads

Thanks for stopping by today for a little inspiration.

I hope you'll stop by again soon!

Kristine

4 comments:

  1. Nice get well card, cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are spectacular on this card- cute as can be image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. Love how you did the inside too, I need to work on that aspect.

    ReplyDelete