Thursday, September 15, 2011

Quirky stamp

Hello friends!
Sorry I'm posting so late today.  Life just got away from me.
Today I'm showing you one of the "Quirky" stamps that QKR Stampede has to offer.

My Happy Place is where I got to do my scrapbooking.  It's not just a place in my mind, it is a real place and if you live anywhere near me you should check it out.  We have a wonderful creative time there.

So let me tell you my story about this sign. 
There is a restroom down the hall for us to use.  Always been there and always just us crafty people using it. 

Another group is using a room down the hall from our space and there are *gasp* men in the group who sometimes need to use the restroom.

Now there is a separate urinal in there in a nice little stall, a nice curtain that pulls shut for privacy and everything.

But apparently the men in this group find it necessary to use the toilet and of course, leave the seat up.  Our fearless leader, Jen, talked to them and asked them to please put the seat down. 
Alas, they do not care to do so.  Thus this sign!
The image is "One of Those Days" (#10709) from QKR Stampede.  When I saw that image I had to have it, but haven't had a chance to use it before.  I think this was a wonderful use for it!

What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by today!

Be sure to come back tomorrow, (Friday Sept. 16th), as we will have a fun blog hop going on with our design team!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment