Tuesday, September 27, 2011

QKR Stampede - Prize Pumpkin


Hello

in Germany we have a wonderful time for nice weather. The air is almost as beautiful as spring, yet we have already autumn.
In the summer we was waiting of such weather.
Unfortunately there is nothing of the nice weather when you have to work all day.
Autumn is here, the time of pumpkins, too. And I love pumpkins, in almost all variants.
So I've taken today the sweet image with the raven and the pumpkin. I love it.

The name of the image is Prize Pumpkin and the stamp is from the Shop QKR Stampede.






I colored the image with watercolor pencils and I wiped with terpentine.

Have a nice week
 

3 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite images! Love your ribbon treatment. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Great job coloring this cute little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and it goes great with your butterflies.

    ReplyDelete