Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Painting The Town Orange?

It is me Dawn here again to share one last project with QKR Stampede/ 
Painting the town Orange? I couldn't resist doing orange instead of Red.
I found this cute Paint Puppy image at QKR Stampede and knew I had to play with this cutie.
I thought this plaid paper seemed to work with the theme.  I never make very many blue card, and always love the results when I do.
Card stock from my stash-embossed circle from my pile of goodies waiting to be used.
Another quick and simple design to have on hand.
Thanks for joining me, won't you pop in and check out all the Dog Images available at QKR Stampede.
I have enjoyed the year with QKR Stampede-hope I have inspired you to create your own projects with my designs.


3 comments:

  1. Very cute. I love plaid papers, but seldom use them. Maybe I need to think about getting some out and using them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image. I haven't seen that one before! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image, I've never noticed it before...cute card!

    ReplyDelete