Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lunchbox Notes

Hi there. Today I wanted to share some little lunchbox notes I made for my DDs. I used the Patchwork Star stamp from QKR Stampede on these. I stamped the image and colored with watercolor crayons. Then I fussy cut them out. Next I took some little pre-cut 3x3 note cards I had in my stash. I used some PP from Basic Grey, and layered onto the base. I added the star to each one, and then some words. I did a little experimenting for my words. The bottom one all the way to the left of the photo is a piece of printed vellum I found in my stash. The middle one I used stickers, and the last one I used a glue pen and gold leaf. Very simple, but I know my girls will love to open these in their lunches next week! Well that is all...have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, I'm sure the girls will love finding them in their lunch boxes!

    ReplyDelete