Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Happy Fall,Y'all

Scarecrow and Jack is one of the first images I picked when I joined QKR Stampede last year. I have used this image several times and never get tired of the image.
I found this fun plaid paper in my scrap stash, can you believe I never used it?
I added a piece of felt as a ribbon trim- and cut several leaves with my MS punches.
Happy Fall Y'all  is a sentiment from Eureka Stamps,there are several sentiments available at QKR Stampede but I just liked the way this sentiment worked with the image.

Did you know QKR Stampede has two other stamp companies available with various images?
Eureka Stamps
Biblical Impressions
Hope you pop in and check out all the images available in rubber stamps and many in digital.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on this cute guy! The paper works perfect doesn't it? Don't you love it when you find something like that and you didn't remember having it? It's like finding a little treasure.

    ReplyDelete