Monday, September 19, 2011

Halloween Witch

Hi there. Just a quick post today. I am so far behind on everything, and I am leaving on Friday to go on a scrapbooking weekend. Which of course will be AWESOME, but I need to get other stuff done first. I just can't wait to see what kind of fun I come home to, since I am leaving daddy in charge of the 3 girls...lol. Anyway, I wanted to share a card I made using the witch balloon holder from Eureka Stamps. I stamped the witch stamp onto white CS, and then added color to her. For the balloons, I used the jack-o-lantern balloon, and some balloon eyelets. I used some fibers to be the strings. I layered onto some PP from SEI, and added some stickers for my sentiment.

Well, I am off...sorry it was so short today. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Great halloween card Jessica. Love those balloon and holder stamps.

    ReplyDelete