Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fall is coming...

My son has started his Senior Year in High School and my daughter leaves to go back to college in a couple of weeks.  The days are getting shorter and it's getting a little cooler everyday.

Yep!!!  Before you know it fall will be here.

So...I have pulled out my fall stamps to get me and you in the mood for the changing season!  From now till New Years is always such a busy time for our family with sports, and band, and school, and the holidays.

I am sure you'll be busy too but I hope you'll get some time to slow down and stamp!

Here is my fall inspired card:


Stamps:
Paper:
Basic Grey patterned paper
Bazzill Basics cardstock
Neenah white cardstock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Copic Markers
Other:
Prima Flowers
Large Brads

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great day!

Kristine

2 comments:

  1. Real cute fall card Kristine, I like the colors in the image flowers, they go so well with the papers and flower embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I love the fall colors, but I'm really not wanting fall to come. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete