Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fall Coasters


Hi there! I hope you are having a nice start to your week this week. So far I am surviving. I officially have all 3 of the girls in school. It is a happy and sad event all at once. I am dealing with my "loneliness" by using my time to do projects! I have a whole big to do list of projects that have been neglected due to having small children in the house, and of course I will be doing some quality crafting...lol. Speaking of crafting, I wanted to share a project today using some wedding favors. We went to a wedding in late July, and the favors were coasters. So I thought it would be fun to make some fall themed coasters. Here is the set of 4 I made. I started by picking out some fall papers from CTMH set I have. I cut them to fit the little slide in spot on the back of the coaster. Then I used the Lg. Acorn stamp from Biblical Impressions. I stamped with Versamark, and embossed the acorn with copper embossing powder. Then I simply slide the papers into the back of the coasters. Here is a close up of the 2 different styles.

Very simple, but what a fun fall decor item for the house. Well that is all for now. Be sure to check out the Eureka Stamps Blog hop from yesterday too! Trust me it is great!

2 comments:

  1. Love these coaster ideas-are these from a big box store?
    I keep seeing them and I love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out great Jessica. A very simple, yet beautiful design. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete