Thursday, September 8, 2011

Duck, Duck.... (Lots of photos)

Hello there! I hope September has started out well for you all. We started school here yesterday, and so far so good! The kids had no problem getting up and ready for school in the morning, mom...well that is a whole other story. I don't like mornings. Well today I thought I would share a fun waterfall card with you. I have only made this style card one other time, but I really like the way this one turned out. I went with a humorous card today using 2 images from QKR Stampede. First I used the little ducky called Sitting on Log. I also used the Stitched Goose stamps. Here is what I came up with.


HA HA HA...I told you it was a silly card. When I was looking through the QKR Stampede store, I saw all the duck stamps, and thought it would be cute to do a duck duck goose card. The waterfall style card was perfect for it too. I stamped the images and colored with colored pencils. Then I hand wrote the words. I felt the card needed a little more then just the images, so I also added a few of the little paper flowers that you can also pick up at the QKR Stampede store too.

Well that is all. Thanks for stopping by today, and have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Cute as can be! Fun waterfall design and those images are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is reall cute, I just love that litle duck, it's fun to work with.

    ReplyDelete