Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cornstalk and Pumpkin

Hello!
Autumn is on it's way and that doesn't make me too happy.  I like the really warm weather and by that I mean 70s and 80s, really warm, well more like hot.

We've had some early fall-like weather, but today it was beautiful and I hear it's supposed to be more summer-like for a little while.

The one thing I do like about fall is the colors.  I love the oranges and browns, the reds and yellows.  I love all the wonderful fall images that Eureka! Stamps has to offer.

Today I'm showing you a card that I made with the "Cornstalk and Pumpkin" image (#29802) from Eureka! Stamps.
I made this card while I was at a crop at My Happy Place this past weekend.  My friend Jen let me play with her Copic markers and I'm telling you, I loved messing around with them.  Maybe Christmas!  I'll have to put them on my wish list!

I have never used Copic markers before, but have seen many videos and what a joy they were to work with!

Then I played with another new toy, my friend Jen's Slice!  I used it to cut the word Autumn for my card.  It cut so easily and is so easy to use.  My birthday is coming up so I will be getting one from my kids.  It's already been ordered, now I just have to tell them that is what they will be giving me.  LOL!

Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you'll hop on over to Eureka! Stamps and see all the wonderful fall stamps they have to offer. 

Leave a comment if you like and come back again soon.
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Nice fall image choice Kristy, it reminds of the cornstalks I used to decorate the front porch with.

    ReplyDelete