Friday, September 2, 2011

Butterfly & Sunflower


Hi


Today is my day again, to show you one of the many beautiful stamps from Eureka! Stamps.
In the last week I was on vacation and a lot of time to give me a bit to see what. On the way I saw some of the fields full of sunflowers.
For this reason, I have now also taken the beautiful stamp with the sunflowers and butterfly, as a small reminder of my holiday.
The stamps name is "Butterfly & Sunflower" and he is one of the fantastic stamps Tender Thougths.
The stamps are there as well as digital and rubber stamp and they are all beautiful.

I colored the image with watercolor pencils and I wiped with terpentine.

Have a nice week

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Monika! Great job on the coloring, very pretty. Glad you had a nice vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are amazing on this beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonder card with lovely summer colors and images. A lovely creation.

    ReplyDelete