Saturday, April 30, 2011

Birthday Turtle

 It's Super Saturday!!!

I hope you are having a fabulous weekend.  We are on our way back from Spring Break vacation in New York so I am sure I'll be spending the rest of my weekend doing laundry!

  Hopefully you'll get some time to stamp!

I have a fun Turtle card to share with you today that I made before I left for New York.


How cute is he???    
I just love this American Craft paper too!  I only bought one 12 x 12 piece last time I was at Archivers.  I am going to have to find some more! I die cut the clouds out of the cloud paper and popped them up with pop cots.  I cut the turtle out and popped him up to.  Makes a CAS card a little more interesting!

Stamps:
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black & Rose Bud dye ink
copic Markers
Paper:
American Craft patterned paper
Bazzill Cardstock
Neenah white
Other:
Cloud dies from MFT

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great rest of the weekend!

Kristine

6 comments:

  1. This is truly an adorable card Kristine!!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is darn cute, isn't he? Great job on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful coloring on the turtle...love those clouds, layout and colors! Cute card Kristine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spectacular!!! this is so darn cute and great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I love the turtle floating in the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! I love the cloud paper you used too. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete