Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Step Card With Three Fun Fall Characters

Hi everyone Dawn here with my very first post at QKR Stampede
I was so excited when Maribeth asked me to join the team. My friend Chrissy was so wonderful to tell me about this wonderful stamp company.

 How about a stair step card to start out with, using some fun fall cuties.
Wanted to share one of the first cards I made with three different stamps I received and some I borrowed from Chrissy- she use to be the coordinator for QKR Stampede.
Scared Cat
Scarecrow and Jack
Pumpkin Vine

The papers are from My Mind's Eye, Hobby Lobby, and Close to My Heart
All images were painted with H20's- It has been some time since I have used these fun paints.
I wish I could show how shimmery these really are.
The great orange twine is from Really Reasonable Ribbon- one of my favorite places to get various ribbons and fibers.
I used raffia to look like cornstalks.
Hope you like this fun card.Look forward to sharing more creations with you.
I will be back next week joining the blog hop with some great fall ideas using QKR Stampede stamps.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, your card is wonderful.
    I like your 3 different images and the colors.

    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a marvelous card!!!! I have never seen a stair step card! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Dawn! What a great way to use several different images! Love your colors and papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the paper combo and how you used all the images. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! I love stair step cards and this one is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful project, I bet this was fun to create!

    ReplyDelete