Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Scarecrow Jack and Dawn again-Stopping by To Say Hello!

Oh yes fall is just beautiful with all the color changes and crisp air. Do you enjoy fall in your area?
How about this fun scarecrow? Love the fall colors to make this image pop. Used my h20's again to color this rubber stamped image- it is also available in digital.
This background paper is retired from Close to My Heart, card stock also from CTMH.
 Embossed with Cuttlebug embossing folder to add texture.Cut some of the card stock with Spellbinder shapes for the background.
Used this vine ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon, it is available in several colors.
Do you believe I used some more flowers from Micheal's I bought in the clearance bin?
I fussy cut and pop dotted the image - even separated the leaves and pop dotted them.
Hope you enjoy this great pumpkin and scarecrow Jack- you can find it right here if you would like to play with one yourself.

2 comments:

  1. This is an adorable card Dawn! I love the 3-d look of it, the vine running across, the background paper looks like a fence to me. Just adorable.

    ReplyDelete