Thursday, August 12, 2010

For You...and a Sneak Peek!

Hello, Jessica here with you today. I have a card to share with you today, and a little reminder. Tomorrow is our August DT Blog Hop! Oh we are all so excited to share our projects with you!!! The theme for our hop this month is "School Days". Now where I live, we still have about 4 more weeks, but I know some schools have either already started, or go back next week. Well, if you still have a few weeks left, or if your kids are already heading back to school, please join us for our "School Days" Blog hop. The fun starts right here tomorrow morning!
Well today I am going to share a bit of a bright summery card with you. I used the In Love image for this one. I colored him with colored pencils, and layered him onto some floral PP. The sentiment is actually a part of the Rootin' image. I stamped it, and cut out the "for you" part with an oval punch. The swirly things I added last. I used a template, and added the mirrored gems with my i-Rock (a heat setting tool).
Well that is all for my card today, but here is a little sneak peek of what is coming up from me on the blog hop tomorrow. Like I said before...you don't want to miss this! So hop on over right to this blog tomorrow morning, and see what fun School Days projects we have for you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm all geared up to be inspired, bring on the blog hop!
    I love this little turtle, he is so stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete