Monday, August 23, 2010

Fall Friends






Hi everyone! It's Jerusha again! Fall is my favourite season, I love the cool weather and the smell in the air an the leaves changing colour. I can't wait for fall to come!  The nights have been getting cooler already and I have spotted a changing tree or two in our area.  I can't wait for pumpkins and apple picking and baking! I could go on all day...but I'll stop!

For this card, I used the stamp Autumn Friends and then coupled that with some new ribbon and flowers that I had in my stash to create an autumn feel.  This is the first fall card that I have made this year! So what do you think? Pretty cute, huh? You can find more cards like this in the QKR Stampede Store! There's something for everyone!


Thanks for stopping by the blog today! Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Love the scarecrows, especially because they are buddies, how funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Jerusha! I'm playing with this stamp now, too! LOVE your ribbon treatment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! I really love the ruffle of ribbon at the bottom of the card. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this image too! Very cute - the ribbon is a great accent!

    ReplyDelete